• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New TC toneprint pedal - The John Petrucci Dreamscape

jazzfromhell

Yup, me too. An all-purpose modulation pedal with a small footprint would be a great substitute for my TC Corona.

Sikor

I was all hoped up until I saw the price :(

But free TonePrint slot is very tempting...

rhoydotp

I agree about the price, I was hoping it is $200 or less. But I guess you can argue that buying each pedal can pus you to over $300 or more.

david(j)

Silver Supporting Member
I agree about the price, I was hoping it is $200 or less. But I guess you can argue that buying each pedal can pus you to over $300 or more.
yeah if there was any deal breaker here, it would be the price. pretty steep.

Sikor

Yeah, but You would than have really 3 pedals with more options and 3 free TonePrint slots :)

I really don't see why this pedal should cost more than i.e Flashback :huh

I really like TonePrint series (I have 3 of them), but this price is really plain to high :(

cookedbutok

Yeah, but You would than have really 3 pedals with more options and 3 free TonePrint slots :)

I really don't see why this pedal should cost more than i.e Flashback :huh

I really like TonePrint series (I have 3 of them), but this price is really plain to high :(
I agree. Definitely not interested. Now, if they made a HOF/Flashback hybrid verb/delay, i'd be all over that...

Richard P

On the one hand:

I didn't QUITE bond with the Corona, and I couldn't make space on my pedalboard for JUST a vibrato pedal, even though the Shaker is excellent.

On the other hand:

You could see the Dreamscape as ALMOST a next-generation compact true bypass Nova Modulator (not quite as versatile, but many of the same qualities). After years of waiting for the Fulltone CFV-2 (which I now imagine is never going to happen, for lack of chips), seeing this chorus/flanger/vibrato in a high-quality digital incarnation might be just what the doctor ordered. I'm sure going to check it out!

Trending Topics