NEW Tears For Fears Song….

txrsm

Silver Supporting Member
Yes! So glad they are back and in great form. Love the new song! Hopefully they will get in some tasty lead guitar work on future releases.

the_Chris

It's All Been Done Before
Silver Supporting Member
“Tipping point” was so good and this song is good too. This is shaping up to be tasteful record!

fretless

Silver Supporting Member
Tears for Fears is great. Their 2004 "Everybody Loves a Happy Ending" record is amazing. Can't wait to check out the new stuff. Didn't realize there were doing new stuff, though Curt Smith did just appear in the newest Psych movie.
Yeah that’s a great album. Extremely “Beatlesque”.

nksoloproject

Legendary band, and very underrated too in my opinion. It's great to hear new music from them. It's a great song and it's good they're still making high quality music after all this time too.

Daniel Clasby

I've given the album a full listen and I'm really digging it. It's musically interesting and at times just plain gorgeous. I need to spend more time with the lyrics, but I identified with its themes. There's a lot of sadness in this album, and I admit to feeling melancholy myself as of late. Maybe it's the times. Anyway, I'll be interested to hear what others think.

piby

Gold Supporting Member
I've given the album a full listen and I'm really digging it. It's musically interesting and at times just plain gorgeous. I need to spend more time with the lyrics, but I identified with its themes. There's a lot of sadness in this album, and I admit to feeling melancholy myself as of late. Maybe it's the times. Anyway, I'll be interested to hear what others think.
Agree. I think much of the theme of the new album from his wife’s death. “ Roland Orzabal of Tears for Fears decided it was time to become a functioning human being again. Some 2½ years previously his beloved wife of nearly four decades, Caroline, had died following a long struggle with depression and alcoholism. Orzabal was devastated.”

sacakl

Gold Supporting Member
I’ve given this album a few listens already, which is pretty rare these days given the different stuff I’ve been listening to lately (a lot of different types of jazz). Thought I’d check it out after reading the interview in TapeOp last month. I wouldn’t consider myself a big Tears For Fears fan, but this is great IMO. Haven’t felt this way about a new album in a few years. Will be in the rotation for a while.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom