New Tim by Paul C

Steve Y.

Supporting Member
I happened to check my email right before going to sleep last night and saw the notification from Humbucker music (which I had forgotten I signed up for). I was able to grab one last night. Looking forward to giving this a try!

BadAssBill

Gold Supporting Member
I'm in...mine is on the way as well. On my board currently is a Wampler Deluxe (two OD's) and a POT. So, something will have to go...it'll be a cage match. I'm really looking forward to trying it out....I really liked my Timmy.

sanhozay

klon free since 2009
Gold Supporting Member
i'm a fan of paul c and his work. solid cat. looking forward to the much anticipated v3 tim pedal.

rharris123

I got on the list last Fall and got notified two weeks ago. TIM V3 is great.
Last night I received another email from Humbucker Music that another limited batch was in stock.
P.S. I live less than ten miles from Paul C Audio (Cochrane) in Murfreesboro, Tn.

traviswalk

In the Great State
Platinum Supporting Member
i'm a fan of paul c and his work. solid cat. looking forward to the much anticipated v3 tim pedal.

This is kind of where I was at, I need another OD pedal like a hole in the head (already have an original Timmy), but I like Paul and like Humbucker, so I got one last night and am excited to try it out!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom