• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New to this forum

Sizeofanocean

Hello, I'm a guitar and bass player and singer, I've been a Harmony Central member for a year or so, but I thought I might like this forum even better.

I started playing bass around 4 years ago, and 2 years ago also started playing guitar, which is now my 'main' instrument. I won't post a list of my gear right now 'cause that may come over all wrong :eek:, suffice to say I love what I have. I've been playing in a band right from the start, and we play original stuff, I can't really pinpoint it to a genre, but I like keep the volume down and play calm music, one of my favourite bands is Lambchop, and I find myself trying to capture that feel and sound a lot, though I like to listen to everything from metal to jazz :)

See you around

Trending Topics