new Trem: Red Witch Pentavocal Tremolo

TaronKeim

That looks awesome!!! I love Ben's stuff. Now I have to decide between it and the Toneczar Powerglide... dammit... I'll just get both!

-TJK

Robzilla

cooooool! i'm really waiting for the clips, im looking for a trem!

i think it's quite expensive tho..

muddy

DAMN!!!! you guyz beat me to it!!! i was JUST about to post this here!

info

there! see, i AM good for sumfin'...:cool:

ahh, damn!!! ya beat me here, too!!!

ml

gururyan

I am excited. I would love to end the tremolo search and if it can be something from Red Witch...even better. Ooooooo, I can't wait to hear clips. I have not been happy with any tremolo besides the amp trem on my Vox.

no whammies, no whammies, no whammies

sstweed

Gold Supporting Member
I don't see anything about a sinewave capability. Only the clever tone trick. Is it triangle only?

telebuck

Looks very interesting... In answer to the question above, I think the website description says that one of the footswitches changes it between vintage smooth and modern square forms (not clear on whether the vintage is triangle or sine).

Now if I can just decide between this and any of powerglide, vibutron, semaphore, flutter trem, and tremulator. These are coming out faster than I can try them.

BmoreTele

Originally posted by telebuck
Now if I can just decide between this and any of powerglide, vibutron, semaphore, flutter trem, and tremulator. These are coming out faster than I can try them.
... and the Tremit Mk IV is coming too! :rolleyes:

too much. :cool:

El Jimbo

Originally posted by BmoreTele
... and the Tremit Mk IV is coming too! :rolleyes:

too much. :cool:
It won't be chrome though...:rolleyes: :D

...I'm intrigued by what features it may have because Dale's decided to add quite a lot to the previous version.

mprvise

Damn! And I just received my Swamp Thang yesterday!!! :eek:

Oh well, I'm very happy with the Swamp Thang so far - just what I was looking for - very amp-like trem.

But, that Red Witch looks AWESOME. Sometimes I hate this place... :cool:

This is sick! I'm totally loving the trem on the 65 London amp, and I'm STILL lusting after this thing! It's Just Wrong...

A

ambient1

clips will now be up on Sunday-------damn I'm jones'n to hear this pedal.

Hey jimbo - any news on what Sherlock is doing with his tremit... updated features? I'd like to buy from him (I live near Templestowe) but the old tremit doesnt suit my needs

cheers

Trending Topics