• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New TTE Cartridges

sstweed

Gold Supporting Member
I bought some TTE tapes over a year ago to use on an EP-3 and the tape is fantastic, but the reels spin on plastic and the squeek some thing awful, and drag badly. I want to try the ball bearing cartridges (this is the first I have heard of them) Heck if you just bought one and re-wound it with tape from the crappy plastic ones it would be worth it. Assuming you can do that.

Hiwatt Bob

sounds promising.

i had a fulltone cartridge freeze up on me in my echoplex, up until then it sounded good but was very sqeaky. i bought one of those aluminum ones from orbit electronix--same tape, no squeaking.

charmboy

I actually like the squeak. Odd I know, but it just sort of comforts me in an old fashion way.

Trending Topics