new tuner pedal from korg coming out soon

sfdoyle

Freaking awesome, about freaking time..Hello! I hope its not all beefy and hevay like the Planetwave one..which I bought and hate the thing..its just not stupid easy and friendly user as I like....

Ben C.

Personally, I think this looks particularly cheap and toy-ish compared to the DT-10. Most likely the accuracy will be the same, so the only "advantage" would be true-bypass... even though there's no problem with the buffer in the DT-10 which is excellent.

As far as it being smaller, the DT-10 is 4.09" wide, with top jacks. This new tuner is 2.68" wide, with side jacks. So the width difference is actually negligible / no different. In fact, if you're using G&H rt. angle plugs, the new Korg will probably be wider.

Still waiting for the stompable Turbo Tuner...:rolleyes:

3 Mile Stone

Anyone pick up on one of these tiny Korg tuners yet? Any thing to report would be interesting. Tone suckage? Accuracy? Stompablity?

KBN

Freaking awesome, about freaking time..Hello! I hope its not all beefy and hevay like the Planetwave one..which I bought and hate the thing..its just not stupid easy and friendly user as I like....
0.64 lbs including battery

Trending Topics