New Twister F-2 Amp in the House and already...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Cowboy, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Cowboy

Cowboy Member

It is kicking my ASS!!!!

UPS drops a box on my porch on exactly the day promised. Inside is a pretty blue Twister F2. 18 watts, 1x12 combo - just the ticket for club gigs and recording.

Plugged it in, checked it out, and took it with me to work on last night.
    WowWowWowWowWowWowWowWowWow!!!!!!!!!!!!! :band

It turned out to be one of the best nights that my band has ever had - the place was jumping, the band was killing - and a lot of that had to do with the Twister. Seriously; the guitar sound was so good, so rich and harmonic laden, that I felt like freakin' Superman. Good tone can do that for a player - it just seeemed that every note I played, rang, soared, or roared, and I could do no wrong! The rest of the band fed off that energy, and it lifted the entire evening for everyone. :dude

I'm absolutely serious about this - good sound can do that, not just for the player, but for the band and when they catch fire, even the audience.

The icing on the cake was dealing with Jade Lowery - a more courteous, honest and talented human being is difficut to imagine. :AOK

Here's mine:

[​IMG]

Had to share.

Cheers, :BEER
    Cowboy

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  2. celestion101

celestion101 Silver Supporting Member

Very cool! I just checked their site and liked what I saw. The prices are unreal! BTW I'm a huge Americana/roots fan and have been gigging 2-3 nights per week (playing country) for the last 14 years. I keep threatning to put together a original Americana band on the side but haven't yet....we'll see. A little Robert Earl Keen, Steve Earle, mixed with Cross Canadian Ragweed, and then a smidge of Ryan Adams and the list goes on! Anyway, cool amp! I may need to order one up. I'm here in Southern CA and will need to come check you guys out. Rick

3. Rod

Rod Tone is Paramount Silver Supporting Member

Great website!! Just got off the Tone talk section...great info..Jade knows his amps...lookin forward to playing one someday

4. celestion101

celestion101 Silver Supporting Member

Hey Jade,
    EL84's in the 18w?

Nice stuff by the way!

Rick