• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New user made Kemper profile promted new tune

journo

Hi,

Chris B made a profile of (I think) a Plexi with a Tubes Screamer in front.
This inspirational sound prompted to write this tune which is a shameless blast from the past. The 80's to be exact. Other profiles are OD-100, Soldano and a clean sound I don't know what amp it is.

Hope you enjoy it!

[SOUNDCLOUD]http://soundcloud.com/bt-king/here-again[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Cheers,

Mats N

Last edited:

tgp100

Great Mats! Sweet melodies and tone.
I really hope that no one with a wandering mind associate this with something else.

Knock knock...
-Hallo, I'm the German pizza delivery and cable guy.
You ordered the special cable and extra sausage.
- Ohh that was quick, come in.
-Ja of course.

wah wah guitar starts playing...

:banana

journo

Thanks guys! Appreciate the kind words.

@tgp100 - I wonder what it is in the tune that gives you that association?

Cheers,

Mats N

Detch

Nice track. Gentle and professional playing. Relaxing. But the sound... i can't hear anything special that worth $2000. Seriously, same results you can achieve with everything under 500$. Maybe there is something about how it feel, but i can't feel anything from my monitors here.

Trending Topics