• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Vintage Cab Day, [clip].

charveldan

Got a 78' G12M 25 watt Blackback straight [bottom] cab to go with the 78' Angle i already have, bottom end seems much more focused with the straight cab, but i can stand next to it and hear highs all over the room.

Awesome tone.:aok

Last edited:

JDW3

Got a 78' G12M 25 watt Blackback straight [bottom] cab to go with the 78' Angle i already have, bottom end seems much more focused with the straight cab, but i can stand next to it and hear highs all over the room.

Awesome tone.:aok

I hope you can hear the highs! Damn...

I have the exact same B cab. Love it. I just picked up a slant cab loaded with G12-65s. My first stack; can't wait to gig it.:banana

Frank Speak

I prefer straight cabs. They just sound better/fuller to me. That said, I hope you can hear everything fine. I mean, you have speakers standing 6 feet high. Lol

charveldan

I hope you can hear the highs! Damn...

I have the exact same B cab. Love it. I just picked up a slant cab loaded with G12-65s. My first stack; can't wait to gig it.:banana
I played about an hour concert volume, it was fantastic.:dude

It is a great day indeed when a vintage Marshall 4x12 comes home. Nice!
Much obliged.:aok

I prefer straight cabs. They just sound better/fuller to me. That said, I hope you can hear everything fine. I mean, you have speakers standing 6 feet high. Lol
I'm beginng to see what people are talking about.:munch

Last edited:

Trending Topics