New Vintage Cab Day, [clip].

charveldan

7a898925.jpg

3839517a.jpg

0dc0722d.jpg

Got a 78' G12M 25 watt Blackback straight [bottom] cab to go with the 78' Angle i already have, bottom end seems much more focused with the straight cab, but i can stand next to it and hear highs all over the room.

Awesome tone.:aok

Last edited:

JDW3

7a898925.jpg

3839517a.jpg

0dc0722d.jpg

Got a 78' G12M 25 watt Blackback straight [bottom] cab to go with the 78' Angle i already have, bottom end seems much more focused with the straight cab, but i can stand next to it and hear highs all over the room.

Awesome tone.:aok

I hope you can hear the highs! Damn...

I have the exact same B cab. Love it. I just picked up a slant cab loaded with G12-65s. My first stack; can't wait to gig it.:banana

Frank Speak

I prefer straight cabs. They just sound better/fuller to me. That said, I hope you can hear everything fine. I mean, you have speakers standing 6 feet high. Lol

charveldan

I hope you can hear the highs! Damn...

I have the exact same B cab. Love it. I just picked up a slant cab loaded with G12-65s. My first stack; can't wait to gig it.:banana
I played about an hour concert volume, it was fantastic.:dude

It is a great day indeed when a vintage Marshall 4x12 comes home. Nice!
Much obliged.:aok

I prefer straight cabs. They just sound better/fuller to me. That said, I hope you can hear everything fine. I mean, you have speakers standing 6 feet high. Lol
I'm beginng to see what people are talking about.:munch

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom