• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

New Vintage score.

Mikey01

PEAVEY T60

Was a closet Queen and never played. I got all the case candy too including the Warranty Card. It's 97% near new, close up.Anything that looks like wear on the edges is just glare from the light on it's shiney finish. This T60 will keep my T15 company. Coulden't be happier.

Mikey01

Thanks! This was bought for $325. I have seen them for more and less. This is the second one I have owned. I should have never let the first one go.

pennylink

Congrats on a great score! I had a black T-40 bass for a while. They are really solid guitars and the hardware is indestructable.

I just happen to have noticed this album cover yesterday. Sure looks like a T-60...

Trending Topics