New Website Finally Live!!

Lizard Leg

DonR - thanks! That amp of Daves' that you made - that was a sweet sounding rig. I didn't get a chance to hear the combo, but the head was sweet!

EndOfSystem

Not to be too critical, but...

Your home page is just images, no text.
Tough to get indexed that way.

If I was on dial up, I'd walk away before it loaded.

Sorry, looks pretty good, but looks aren't everything when it comes to a good website.

EOS

lchyi

Not a bad looking site. It looks like the front page is just images but the rest of the site looks like it's mostly text.

With that said, I'm not a big fan of your typeface. It looks a little juvenile IMO but you know what that's probably not important? I don't think a website in general is going to sell your pedals anyway. Take for example (not to sound mean cause I like the guy's work and all) Lovepedal. Sean's site isn't exactly A+ work but he gets tons of business due to excellent marketing techniques and reputation along with awesome sounding sound clips.

jrigg

Gold Supporting Member
Congrats on the new website- it looks cool to me. How is the dragon tour box going? I haven't had the chance to check it out yet.

gkelm

Supporting Member
Steve-
I think your website looks great. The only issue I have is that I have to scroll down for the menu bar on bottom...would be best if that showed up in the frame. Maybe it's just the way I have my PC settings.
Greg

Lizard Leg

Boggs,

Sorry man, can't help you with that one. here at work I have the internet unlocked, and as long as everyone plays by the rules, we're good. When someone starts streaming music, or downloading 1gb worth of crap to save and bring home, and slows down my entire network, well, then you're locked down!

Lizard Leg

Greg,

I edited the top margin and reduced it some - see if the site is any better for you now - if it looks the same, hit F5 when you go back in.

RC2

Silver Supporting Member
Hey Steve, great looking site and the Flying Dragon is one great boost.

Twin63

Hey Steve - I think the site looks great. I thought it was very easy to navigate - that's good coming from me since I'm somewhat "computer challenged"!

Nice job!

Boggs

Looks very good. Very easy to navigate. The picture of the Gecko does not load, however. Just get the red x...

Trending Topics