New Xotic EP Booster

gtrguy17

Well, seeing as Echoplexes were apparently used by such greats as "Paige and Halen" it must be good, though I have no idea who either one of them are...:dunno

drod2045

Silver Supporting Member
clinch fx was making a smaller version of his. Too bad it wont beat this one in availability date. I wonder how it compares to the clicnh (which I have)...

drod2045

Silver Supporting Member
just read that it has a couple internal dip switches for EQ and frequencies...interesting. Clinch's pedal isnt a boost though - It only adds about 6 decibles I believe. This Xotic is 20db...which could be cool. I may purchase one to compare, but I like using the Clinch as an always on pedal and not a boost

Ep-pre is a great always on pedal, this looks like more of a boost with the EP-pre idea behind it....I like it and am very interested....

dbeeman

Platinum Supporting Member
CLinch runs at 18 volts internally , I wonder if this one steps up the voltage - doesn't look like it does

JackD

Platinum Supporting Member
I'd love to get one of these. i'm running out of space on my power supply. In the tear-sheet it says it runs "9 to 18VDC." I have a VooDoo ISO-5. I've got an open spot for a 12 V and and 18V. Will either of those work for the EP booster?

Mike9

Silver Supporting Member
I got my EP Booster last week and love it. Sold my Aya R-Comp since -

Trending Topics