Newbie here

Seadog901

Hi,

I've been kind of longtime lurker here. Look in from time to time at the gear page. Wow, this place is quite a resource.

I have a question, the Gear Page is showing up in my computer with orange borders. I know this isn't what it usually looks like. This has happened once before, and I believe its some kind of adjustment I have to make either with my browser, or something. I just don't recall how I fixed it. Can anyone give me a clue? Or, if not, does anyone have name, contact email for the Admin. so I can ask him the question.
Many thanks!

kanderson

Welcome aboard! You have the mobile or "IPhone" style selected. If you're on your laptop or desktop, you'll want to change the style in the dropdown box in the lower left corner of the page to "10th Anniversary Style" or something like that.

Seadog901

Welcome aboard! You have the mobile or "IPhone" style selected. If you're on your laptop or desktop, you'll want to change the style in the dropdown box in the lower left corner of the page to "10th Anniversary Style" or something like that.
That worked like a charm. Thank you so much! :)

Seadog901

Thanks for all the kind greetings everyone.

I tried to use the multi-quote option (bottom right), but couldn't get the messages to populate into my message to you all. Can anybody tell me how to get the multi-quote option to work.

Trending Topics