Newbie Post from UK

Woodyworld

Hi Chaps,

You've got Stunning players here on this forum, really enjoyed listening to the clips!!

Thought I would try and keep the British end up and post a couple of my humble samples. Some played over backing tracks (some belong to Scott Learner - Thanx! Scott) and a few of my own demo ditties.

Rocky [Dead link]

Smooth [dead Link]

Skrydstrup OD50 THD Cab [00 it still lives.......]

Rocky [Dead Link]

Eminence Wizard demo Dead Link]

Cheers

Woody

Last edited:

scottl

Hey Woody! I already talked you up in a Dumble clone thread. Some guys were discussing Bruno vs Two Rock and I pointed out your clips since they sound better than anything from those other companies ;)

Nice to have you here! (no 'a' in my last name btw...) LOL

Woodyworld

Hi Scott,

Great to find this place and thanks for putting forward the Skrydstrup clip in that thread.

Appologies regarding your surname !!

DonW

Velocity Town Angel
Gold Supporting Member
Woody, that is some very fine playing. Another reason I'm glad to have stumbled on to TGP!

Woodyworld

Originally posted by zWENGEL
Woody, that is some very fine playing. Another reason I'm glad to have stumbled on to TGP!
Why thank you sir ! glad to have found the place too.

gsozz

Great playing Woody!
I was wondering if you would post the backing track for Smooth so I might have a go at it also???
I just love those slow moody BT's
Thanks
Gsozz
Houston, Texas

Woodyworld

Originally posted by gsozz
Great playing Woody!
I was wondering if you would post the backing track for Smooth so I might have a go at it also???
Thanks
Gsozz
Houston, Texas
Thanks for the feedback Gsozz.

I'm pretty sure this is one of ScottL backing tracks, which he made available at some point in the past. I'm at work at the moment and have no access to it, but as soon as I get back home I'll dig it out for you. I'm sure Scott will be cool with that .

Post it back after you get to blow over it, I would love to hear what you lay down.:)

Woodyworld

Originally posted by Myron Stratis
Excellent clips! Welcome to the forum! Loved your playing, smooth and sexy! :D
Thanks a million diskolos

Just listened to Your 'Saturday' tune, absolutley Killer man!!! Great tone, feel and chops. Real Tasty player.

Can't wait to get back home and work out some of those lines:dude

scottl

Originally posted by gsozz
Great playing Woody!
Thanks
Gsozz
Houston, Texas
Check your email....

Myron Stratis

Originally posted by Woodyworld
Thanks a million diskolos

Just listened to Your 'Saturday' tune, absolutley Killer man!!! Great tone, feel and chops. Real Tasty player.

Can't wait to get back home and work out some of those lines:dude
Thanks! :D Looking forward in hearing more of your stuff, be well!

journo

Hi Woody,

Greeting and compliments from Sweden.
You seem to be another source of inspiration.
Welcome to the board and keep posting.:)

Cheers,

Mats N

abergdahl

GREAT playing, i was never able to make the Skrydstrup sound like that :D . BUT you're playing really shows how the OD50 can go from clean to rather high gain with the same basic tone, i also feel that i can hear what, for me, is the signature differnce betweem the OD50 and most other amps of that style. THe Od 50 has a slight touch of Vox high end sparkle and smoothness that don't hear in any other amp of this style.

Again GREAT playing, thanks!!

Woodyworld

Once again sincere thanks to everyone for the feedback.

There's some giants on this forum - so much great stuff to listen to and get inspired by.

abergdahl - It's great to find another fellow Skrydstrup user on this forum - and thank you!!!

Trending Topics