1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nex round of Retro Channel Pedals coming soon

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by wichita, May 16, 2011.

1. wichita

wichita Member

We are shipping our "THE FUZZ" pedal starting tomorrow morning and are in the process of developing a few more pedals that will be coming soon.

We are working on a custom Treble Booster pedal that will incorporate some special features that will allow the user to fine tune the unit to work well with Single coils or Humbuckers and easily switch voicings.

We have a Octavia style pedal coming that will track traditionally and will also track in a polyphonic way as well.
    You will be able to switch between tracking modes. Simulated 12 string? No problem. Hendrix style spitting and ghost noting? You got it..

I have always been a fan of the old AC powered Chandler Tube Drivers.. we may tackle a pedal using our proprietary technology to emulate that tone.
    Should be a blast.

Its going to be an exciting year for us. Thanks to all of you who have already ordered "The Fuzz"... you will have them soon.

All the best

Lance
    EIEIO
    Retro Channel

2. guitar-rookie

guitar-rookie Member

Treble booster? I'm on the list for the Cornish but if this could do the job as well as the Cornish for a much better price..I'm in!

Where do I sign up?

3. ?&!

?&! Member

Awesome news! I'm so glad things are going well for you. I absolutely adore my RR1. Any updates on the D-style head, or the neo 1x12 cab? Thanks!

4. wichita

wichita Member

The new amp will still be a while.
    Pedals are much faster to develop

5. venivici

venivici Member

Cool stuff Lance. I am really excited to see what you guys can to to make a Tube Driver type pedal.