• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Next Batch of Timelines?

mcdes

Member of no importance
i asked them if it was going to be in weeks or months before it was available.... and strymon replied it was only a few weeks away................

Tenebrous

Will be 6 months before we see them here in the UK in stores... If not more... They'll be preordered batch after batch.

mcdes

Member of no importance
my reply of 'in a few weeks' was given to me direct by strymon today......

and, they said i can order direct as New Zealand doesnt have a dealer locally.... BOOM!! take that you overpaying AUSSIES! ........... sorry, couldnt help myself.

baggas

You got lucky, doubt anyone outside of the States will see a deal that good for awhile.

I'm expecting mine next week, landed in Perth, Western Australia for a little over $500 total.
As matthew said there are always ways around..

rossta1

I wasn't expecting to get one since my order froze the website on ordering frenzy day. I just noticed however that my bank charged me for it so now my little crushed heart is fluttering w/ just the tiniest bit of hope. I'm also expecting Ethan to respond to my query about it any moment now. They really do have great customer support - and damn fine pedals!

rossta1

C'mon man — this question was asked and answered on their Facebook page 23 hours ago. :facepalm

I am SO not with it nor constantly informed of everything. Sorry :(
I'll go listen to Cheap Trick on my 8-track and leave you to mastering that enfranet thingy...

ARch

I wasn't expecting to get one since my order froze the website on ordering frenzy day. I just noticed however that my bank charged me for it so now my little crushed heart is fluttering w/ just the tiniest bit of hope. I'm also expecting Ethan to respond to my query about it any moment now. They really do have great customer support - and damn fine pedals!

This is why they fired their credit card processing company. Call your bank (in addition to talking to Ethan) to get the process moving because it could take up to 10 days to get the money back. This happened to a lot of folks. Ethan said the CC company expected to be sending refunds today or tomorrow, but you never know. They've been holding a lot of cash for a week.

BudLite

Silver Supporting Member
Thank You for the tip, I just bought one for 480.00 shipped,...that's not much more than the new price...

There's one on eBay right now for $535 shipped if you are in a hurry (no affiliation with seller)

crxshdxmmy

Thank You for the tip, I just bought one for 480.00 shipped,...that's not much more than the new price...

Yeah, that wasn't such a bad price at all. If I had missed out on the first batch, I definitely would've snatched that one up. Congrats!

coralreefer

OK...at the risk of sounding totally idiotic, how does a person get on the list to buy a Timeline? I've signed up for Strymon newsletter, but I'm sure getting in on the next batch will be like trying to get a seat at the Casey Anthony trial...am I already too late? When will they be taking orders?

Could somebody walk me through this?

DrMerle

thesooze

OK...at the risk of sounding totally idiotic, how does a person get on the list to buy a Timeline? I've signed up for Strymon newsletter, but I'm sure getting in on the next batch will be like trying to get a seat at the Casey Anthony trial...am I already too late? When will they be taking orders?

Could somebody walk me through this?

DrMerle

This last time, they sent an email out the day they went on sale about two hours before it went up for sale. Basically an announcement: you can buy at XX:XXpm.

There's no waiting list, no pre-order list. It's the quick-o-the-draw style once it actually posts on their store as "buy now." Much like a big concert on Ticketmaster... you basically have everyone waiting until a certain time and then the mad rush to order. Minus the pre-sale to the band's fan club. :D

Trending Topics

Top Bottom