NG(S)D

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by samdjr74, Mar 6, 2015.

1. samdjr74

samdjr74 Supporting Member

Hi all,

I'm not sure how the other states handle hand gun laws and permits but here in NJ it's a time consuming process. I need to put in the request for the permit which takes as little a 30 days and for some towns as much as 6 months. My town is pretty good and takes less then 60 days. I can only buy one hand gun every 30 days, so even if I have 2 permits I have to wait. Because of this most people I know order a few permits at 1 time. I ordered 3 and just got them the other day. 2 guns have already been picked, the first is a Taurus Tracker 990 with a 6" barrel. I know it's a 22 but it's fun to shoot and 22LR is still cheap. I'm hoping to hit the range tomorrow to give it a try. I've shot them before, fun guns to use as long as you keep it clean.

[​IMG]

Now for my next gun, I ordered it a couple days ago, the shop just called and told me it came in. It's not for everyone, a little different but very comfortable (to me at least) to shoot. A Chiappa White Rhino in 357 and 5" barrel!

[​IMG]

I hate waiting, I got 25 days to go. Oh well it will give me time to figure out my third gun, I'm leaning towards a gp100 but not ruling out the 686 completely.