• Supporting Membership Changes

The Supporting Memberships are currently being updated moving forward.

In order to coordinate giveaway drawings to the Supporting Members there will be a new alignment in the naming of the tiers. (Note: Non-Supporting (Basic) and Monthly Supporting Members can get into the drawings by mailing a postcard. Details on that will follow with a giveaway starting soon).

The pricing for each Supporting Membership level remains the same though the naming of them will change. The privileges remain the same as current but with the new name. If you are a current Supporting Member, you will be upgraded automatically for the existing term of your Supporting Membership. We are introducing a new tier with new perks.

Table here

Supporting Membership Guide

• Monthly Supporting Members will remain Supporting Members
    • Current annual Supporting Members will now be Silver Supporting Members. Perks and permissions remain the same
    • Current Silver Supporting Members will now be Gold Supporting Members
    • Current Gold Supporting Members will now be Platinum Supporting Members
    • A new level will be created - Double Platinum Supporting Members

All memberships will now have the option to remain as non-recurring memberships or choose reccuring memberships moving forward. *Note: current memberships will NOT be changed to recurring memberships.

NGD 1963 Telecaster Relic

jlott

Got this on a trade. I had an ad going in the emporium for a while to trade my ES330 VOS with no luck. Decided to post on craigslist. The next day I received an email from a local guy who had a 1963 Custom shop Tele to trade. Exactly what I was looking for. Decided to meet at local GC and the deal went perfect, and the guy was very cool and nice. Sounds awesome through my Vox. Very light and resonant. Here's a couple of pics.

Thanks,
Jeff

omfg51

That's the one man. That's it. Sonic blue with the mint green scratch plate and rosewood fingerboard. Amazing.

Twangmeister

Silver Supporting Member
I love it when a plan comes together, especially when it results in someone getting a new Tele. Congrats!

Groberts

Silver Supporting Member
I have a '63 Custom Shop Fender Telecaster Custom that is double bound, Alder/RW. Mine has Twisted Tele neck and Bridge PU's. It can go from sweet, jazzy, bluesy to rockin' like flame throwing dragon! Killer guitar!

Congrats! Your Tele looks great!

65DuoSonic

Outstanding looking CS Tele. Love the color; I don't recall seeing many blue ones. Congrats, and happy NGD.