• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD: 1996 Hamer USA Special - SWEET!

vbf

Gold Supporting Member
Well guys, I joined the Hamer club today! :) Thank you, Rob!!! It's a 1996 Hamer USA Special with SD 59/JB combo...looks, plays, and sounds fantastico! This guitar is in excellent condition and I am pretty excited. :) Here's some pics:

Dashface

Oh man - congrats!

I had one just like that, only it was a Studio so it had a carved top. Otherwise basically identical. It was perhaps the best guitar I've ever had in my life. You're gonna love that thing :D

vbf

Gold Supporting Member
Oh man - congrats!

I had one just like that, only it was a Studio so it had a carved top. Otherwise basically identical. It was perhaps the best guitar I've ever had in my life. You're gonna love that thing :D
Thanks, I'm loving it already!

G Man

Welcome to the club. That's a very nice way to join right there, she's a beauty. I will warn you though, once you realize how nice these guitars are you become addicted and before you know it they've multiplied like vermin. Ask me how I know.

Average Joe

Congratulations. I used to have one of those Special FM/Special customs. Absolutely outstanding instrument.

distorted noise

Silver Supporting Member
i bought one new back in 97 and like a ass i sold it. i bought another one last year and i love it. it's now my main guitar along with my Gretsch 6120.

guitararmy

I have an FM special just like yours. Probably my favorite Gibson-ish guitar.
These guitars just exude quality...

Hamer95USA

Hey vbf,

Congratulations on the new guitar. Hamer guitars are awesome. Like G Man said, I ended up buying a few more for my guitar collection.

Guitar George

Kurt L

I will warn you though, once you realize how nice these guitars are you become addicted and before you know it they've multiplied like vermin. Ask me how I know.
I know, too. Congrats on the new Hamer!

vbf

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks, guys!!!

"multiplied like vermin" ROTFL!!

I'll check out the Hamer forum. I just hope I don't catch the Hamer bug like I did with Heritage's. :)

Trending Topics