NGD 2003 Les Paul Standard

Thank you all for the compliments.
Pretty stoked.

I was torn between a new traditional or this one.
I chose this primarily because its the last generation of non-modern weight relieved standards.
And for its looks...

I didnt know what to expect from the burstbucker pros after reading comments about them on TGP.

Im pleasantly surprised.

Caribou

Gold Supporting Member
Beautiful Les Paul! I had one with the fifties neck, but I couldn't bond with it...I'm sure that if I had one with the sixties neck I'd still have it.

Phnurt

Gold Supporting Member
Thank you all for the compliments.
Pretty stoked.

I was torn between a new traditional or this one.
I chose this primarily because its the last generation of non-modern weight relieved standards.
And for its looks...

I didnt know what to expect from the burstbucker pros after reading comments about them on TGP.

Im pleasantly surprised.
I'm pretty happy, and also surprised, by the BB Pro's on my '13 Standard. I may have to swap 'em out for a set of Duncan WLH's though just cause I'm a guitar player. We're rarely happy with our tone for long. :oops::D

Last edited:

Jason_77

I'm pretty happy, and also surprised, by the BB Pro's on my '13 Standard. I may have to swap 'em out for a set of Duncan WLH's though just cause I'm a guitar player. We're rarely happy with our tone. :oops::D
My '02 Standard came with BB Pros. It's funny... I've tried many different pickups over the years but the best sounding pickups for this guitar have been the BB Pros.

Phnurt

Gold Supporting Member
Y'know, I had to pull out my LP just to check the back and compare to yours. My grain pattern is vertical and yours is horizontal. I think I like yours better.

Trending Topics