NGD: 2008 SG Classic

Pure_Phase

Guitar was delivered today. So far it's better than I thought it would be.

I had one of these several years ago and foolishly sold it. Recently got the bug for another and found a really nice one on Reverb, made an offer and was surprised the seller accepted it. Arrived in a decent SKB TSA hardshell case.

Not a mark on it, and has a perfect setup; minimal relief, low action and plays great. The selling point for me besides the P90's is the chunky neck. I've had a few SG Standards as well but could never get along with the slim necks.

This one is definitely going to give my Telecaster a run for it's money!

Last edited:

Dashface

Love it! I had one years ago and sold it like an absolute idiot. Great tones, wonderful neck, classic looks. What else could you want?

enjoy!!

VintagePlayerStrat

Supporting Member
Very nice. I also am a former owner and while I don't miss mine as much, they are definite bangs for the buck and then some.

Congrats on getting such a clean one at what sounds like a reasonable price. :)

Pure_Phase

There were 3 for sale on Reverb when I was looking and made my offer. I looked yesterday and the other two apparently sold a few days after I bought mine, and they sold for a bit more than I paid. Now there's another that was recently listed in the U.S. with Lollar pickups and an ABR Bridge for $850 if anyone's looking for one...

Last edited:

Trending Topics