• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

NGD! 2020 PRS Tremonti

clmazza

Gold Supporting Member
After selling my original Tribal and regretting it, I've been on the hunt for a nice weight Tremonti with a stoptail. I was also looking for the latest iteration, a 2020.

Quick glamour shot... special order color- Copperhead Smokeburst confirmed by Matt at PRS. Really stellar sounding and aggressive yet reserved guitar. Is that even possible? 8.25lbs of sonic bliss!

Full disclosure.... this is somewhat belated. Had it for a few weeks and it is a beast!! My pic and a few from the dealer:

OM-18fan

Well, that sure is a beauty. I'm looking for my first electric guitar right now and there is a PRS Tremonti for sale at a reasonable price and distance from me. Can you tell me the exact nut width and string spacing, E to e, at the nut?

Thanks, and congratulations on the new guitar!

clmazza

Gold Supporting Member
Well, that sure is a beauty. I'm looking for my first electric guitar right now and there is a PRS Tremonti for sale at a reasonable price and distance from me. Can you tell me the exact nut width and string spacing, E to e, at the nut?

Thanks, and congratulations on the new guitar!
Does this help?
  • Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
  • Neck Depth at The Nut: 26/32 inch
  • Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4 inches
  • Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16 inches

apeekaboo

HNGD, that guitar looks great! So much prettier than the charcoal burst.
Now go play some Alter Bridge. :dude

redgold

Silver Supporting Member
That is the best color for a smokeburst I’ve seen, great figure too!

Suhrtainly!

HNGD! That looks great! Last month, I got a DGT in Black Gold Smokeburst. Just recently replaced the bridge pickup with a Tremonti I had bought and used in another guitar years ago. It rips! Congrats!

Trending Topics