• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

NGD !! 59 ES 345 TD

killer blues

Well I've gone bonkers :bonk bought one more expensive guitar, a full on Legit 59 Gibson ES345 TD. This is my second one not my first BBQ. However, it's my first true long guard early 59 ES345.

Here's a photo more to come..

i am greeeen! that is beautiful. Id give up all my guitars for an es 345 like that.

rockinrobby

Senior member Professional musician ...
Double Platinum Member
Wow Rob - CONGRATS, you're STOKED! I can't wait to hear it, even see it if we can make the time!

So stoked, Dana O!
Yes indeed Dana ,, your more then welcome to come over and play this guitar or any others you choose in my
Stash. Give me a call next week or the following... :)

Last edited:

scmavl

Enjoyer
Gold Supporting Member
What a great looking guitar. Hope it treats you well. Love my ‘61 345. And my vote it pull the varitone and mono it. Enjoy!

miczap

Holy smokes- that’s such a beautiful example. Congratulations, truly. Play it well and +1 I’d love to see a video demo posted

rockinrobby

Double Platinum Member
Holy smokes- that’s such a beautiful example. Congratulations, truly. Play it well and +1 I’d love to see a video demo posted
I'll do my best to share more photo's Perhaps a demo too..

rockinrobby

Double Platinum Member
Tried to take more photo’s and even do a short video but it’s just to hot today.
It’s in the 90’s here in SB. I don’t have Air conditioning.. Should have taken more photos this morning o’well perhaps this weekend?:mad:

Chris Scott

Whoa dude, that's the one right there...congratulations! ...it's clearly beautiful, even the case is buff!

I'm still waiting for fretwire to get here so I can get my '60 in proper playing condition....I'm so f'ing impatient that even though the (original) wire is all but used up, I leveled & dressed 'em anyway, just so I can half-asses play the thing...even with "Fretless Wonder" level fretwire in it, it's a fantastic instrument all around, only to get better.

Nothing beats a proper semi-hollow, and the 345 has always been my favorite. :cool:

rockinrobby

Double Platinum Member
Whoa dude, that's the one right there...congratulations! ...it's clearly beautiful, even the case is buff!

I'm still waiting for fretwire to get here so I can get my '60 in proper playing condition....I'm so f'ing impatient that even though the (original) wire is all but used up, I leveled & dressed 'em anyway, just so I can half-asses play the thing...even with "Fretless Wonder" level fretwire in it, it's a fantastic instrument all around, only to get better.

Nothing beats a proper semi-hollow, and the 345 has always been my favorite. :cool:
That’s why you own one. Your’s is a cherry 60 345 right?

artguy47

Ol' CuRmUGeOn
Damn son! You deserve that guitar, you and it (not to mention the LP) sound great together.

Trending Topics