• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

NGD - are you man enough to rock this?

Texsunburst59

That's a great looking guitar for sure.

In order to properly rock that guitar on stage, you need a proper outfit that compliments it, and this one would do the trick.

Now the question is OP, are YOU man enough to wear THIS outfit with your purple guitar?

I think the purple spark 'bird is calling for a decent outfit with a dark grey suit,
to get all the attention it deserves.

:rockin

BarryJ

Gold Supporting Member
Damn - away for a couple days, and come back amazed at the attention this thing has gotten. Thanks all!

And finally got some more quality time with it, and I'm really liking these pickups. They're the "Seymourized" Firebird pickups, and they really are a great combination of chime and grit. I just got about the most perfect Malcolm Young tone I've ever gotten with any guitar - call me a fan.

Now for the right outfit - haha

Golem

Silver Supporting Member
Looks awesome. I think the only question is whether I could afford something like this.

rizla

Silver Supporting Member
Im really masculine but I wouldnt buy anything like that. It would clash with my outfits.

RGB

Silver Supporting Member
This lonesome guy had just the suit you need! Can't see the matching hi-tops in the pic though. :)

Papajuice

Gold Supporting Member
I'd play it all day long. Would put a black guard on it and maybe some white and pink pin-striping.

Trending Topics