NGD - Chlorine Burst goodness

LCW

Silver Supporting Member
After years of strictly SG snobbery... I decided to try something different. This beautiful Chlorine Burst drew my attention but after holding and playing it, the fantastic ‘caramelized’ (aka roasted) maple neck sealed the deal... So smooth and just the right shape.

Charvel DK24... Never thought I’d ever own a bolt-on Strat type guitar. Of course had to keep it HH. Some things are still sacred to me ;)

View media item 194703
View media item 194704
View media item 194705

Surgeon

I'm not a superstrat guy at all nor a big fan of quilted maple tops but MAN that is a beautiful guitar! have fun!

Reactions: LCW

LCW

Silver Supporting Member
Great looking guitar....interesting color name considering chlorine gas is yellow-green. Congrats!
Hey I didn't make it up ;) Seems like it makes its rounds through the Jackson & Charvel lineup...

I suppose it looks like looking a swimming pool... :D

nastynate

Hey I didn't make it up ;) Seems like it makes its rounds through the Jackson & Charvel lineup...

I suppose it looks like looking a swimming pool... :D
I think the references is geared more towards pool water. Or at least what they think we think evokes a nicely kept, high end pool. :)
That makes total sense. I immediately went back to college chemistry. Whatever the name is, it's a gorgeous guitar!

C-4

As they say in Boston...That's one pissah guitah!
Beautiful guitar! Enjoy it immensely.

Reactions: LCW

Trending Topics