NGD Countdown to Ian Anderson Standard

jiml

Silver Supporting Member
The man is slow in delivering. The world now knows. Give it a rest.

So he can continue fleecing others?

A community gets together to protect it's own from further crimes against it, as well as educating others that might also be trapped into spending money with this clown, and you do your best to undermine that..

Did this get you your IA product faster?

photoguy

Maybe the Admin are waiting for a box from Ian to put all the "same people" in. Could be a while...

That actually made me LOL..

I probably shouldn't even be in this thread. I don't own one of his guitars (and likely won't), though what I've seen of them, they seem to be top shelf. When I open this sub forum and see the name though, it's like driving past a horrific accident on the freeway. Hard to look away.

Surfreak

On the other hand, customer satisfaction for those who finally do get to own an IA guitar is exceptional:

28-air-guitar.jpg

That actually made me LOL..

I probably shouldn't even be in this thread. I don't own one of his guitars (and likely won't), though what I've seen of them, they seem to be top shelf. When I open this sub forum and see the name though, it's like driving past a horrific accident on the freeway. Hard to look away.

You do understand that people watch NASCAR to see the wrecks, right ??

beorn

I read this and the Echopark thread because

1) I want guys to get their guitars
2) I'm looking for evidence that there's been improvement on the part of the builder, and
3) If there's no improvement, I think that should be documented for future buyers to consider

So this thread was meant to document whether Ian would keep his promise to get the guitar into the customer's hands by December 8th.

Well, it didn't happen... and nobody can be surprised at that. But I do still hope the guitar will show up in due course (ditto for LenPort in the Echopark thread) and if it does, that will be an important part of the total story.

johnkoz

Da Geezer

This thread is mind boggling. It is complete absurdity, but all too real for the OP -- who is clearly a saint. I would have lost my marbles years ago.
Well, it ain't over yet....still plenty of time for, and risk of, some "marble losing".

71498407e73385055574e0f83714fe1e.jpg

Trending Topics

Top Bottom