• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NGD Countdown to Ian Anderson Standard

paintguy

Long Hair Hippy Freak
Gold Supporting Member
Mid December he was 4 final coats of clear and 2 weeks dry before assembly. It's hard to believe but there must have been some sort of delay.

Da Geezer

Last edited:

'59_Standard

I think in Ian's world there isn't anything wrong with him.

I'm still somewhat disturbed by a PM he sent me back in early December 17 where he basically said he counts just about every top builder on TGP as a friend and allies. I'm not sure if they feel the same way but if I were any of them I'd be distancing myself from this turd as far as I could...

7 Years. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Think about it. No. Seriously. Just think about it.

Jazzandmore

Platinum Supporting Member

I'm still somewhat disturbed by a PM he sent me back in early December 17 where he basically said he counts just about every top builder on TGP as a friend and allies. I'm not sure if they feel the same way but if I were any of them I'd be distancing myself from this turd as far as I could...

7 Years. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Think about it. No. Seriously. Just think about it.

What’s crazy is that most of us have bought guitars from these top builders, or know them personally. They sure as heck don’t resemble Ian’s business practices in any way. I seriously doubt they consider him a friend or ally when it’s folks like him that destroy the small builders reputations.

I even bought the #1 guitar from a brand new builder that started here on TGP, @Lucky Dog Guitars. Anthony was great to work with, is a really good guy, I got my guitar on time AND his business has taken off. I think Garth Brooks plays one of his Teles.

Ian can’t make 1 guitar for a customer in 7 years, but a new builder is kicking butt and doing a great job? I have zero understanding of how Ian thinks or looks at himself in the mirror every day.

lifeson1

Silver Supporting Member

I haven't seen any of them really chirping in here in 'support'. Probably just the opposite, since poor business practices are painting a target on many small builders to 'over' communicate with their clientele and takes time away from the actual building.

lifeson1

Silver Supporting Member
I am on track and have full expectations of realistically clearing up my backlog and finishing everybody's guitars.

I am not too concerned about myself at this point in time I just want to finish everyone's guitars and to wrap this up. I do realize actions speak much louder than words I am acting on those words.

My statement describing the situation and what I am doing about it did not go over so well so I have removed it due to the usual suspects. Anyone who wants any information feel free to get ahold of me via email

In the meantime I have an obscene amount of work to do today and it is to be 105° in the shop so I may not be checking in here very often. I can't afford to lose more days of work time.

Funny. He was last seen here on Jan 22, he must see these threads. Wonder if he even reads them anymore. Coward.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom