NGD Countdown to Ian Anderson Standard

GuitarNorton

I'd love to see people ban together and share the lawsuit cost. He deserves to have the screws put to him.
If that didn't work out they could buy some rubber Nixon masks, rubber hose and pay him a vist. Just kidding;)

M

Member 115616

If anybody wants to take the lead on this I can be reached to help out in any way I can.

Jay K

Sue him. Sue him. Sue him. Sue him. Sue him.

P.S. - Press charges too.
It is easy to say "press charges" but not so easy to say which specific charges. But maybe you can tell us which charges you have in mind and which governmental agency they would be filed with.

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
It is easy to say "press charges" but not so easy to say which specific charges. But maybe you can tell us which charges you have in mind and which governmental agency they would be filed with.

Fraud, theft and conspiracy charges with local police.

Mail and wire fraud with federal agencies.

Breach of contract claims with small claims court.

Shark21

Silver Supporting Member
Give it your best shot. There's no legal remedy on the criminal side and it would cost more than the guitar to go after him in civil court. My guess is that there's nothing with his name on it. You can't garnish someone that's self-employed. And you can't put a lien on assets not owned.

7soulmates

Unfortunately, a lawsuit would be unsuccessful in pfrischmann's case. If he would've acted back in December, he may have had a chance to file suit but since then, it appears that pfrischmann has been in contact with Ian A. and has decided to wait with hope that eventually he will receive the guitar.

conrad79

One could definitely be a big time thorn in Ian’s side for many years if they wanted to. But, it wouldn’t be worth it financially by any stretch of the imagination. You’d have to burn through a ton of time and disposable income, as well as be able to hold a grudge with the best of the best.

Of course, Ian is well aware of that fact

Last edited:

Da Geezer

One could definitely be a big time thorn in Ian’s side for many years if they wanted to. But, it wouldn’t be worth it financially by any stretch of the imagination. You’d have to burn through a ton of time and disposable income, as well as be able to hold a grudge with the best of the best.

Of course, Ian is well aware of that fact
Yes, which is why I've repeatedly stated there is an obvious character flaw in Ian Anderson that allows him to mistreat his trusting and well paying customers without remorse.....sad state to live in for most, but he is oblivious and unaffected.

Edit: I had originally "tagged" IA, as I always do, in an attempt to shame him into action, but it's quite useless......no shame or remorse possible.
I just hope people stop sending him money and he closes shop to work at the local McDonald's (but hopefully not at the cash register)

Last edited:

Thwap

Likely Baked
Platinum Supporting Member
I just hope people stop sending him money and he closes shop to work at the local McDonald's (but hopefully not at the cash register)

Can you even imagine the line?
There'd be dead people all over the place.
What happened?
Dude came in for a big mac 7 years ago, guy behind the counter says its just about done, just has to put the pickles on it.

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member
Well , I posted something on my FB page because I do not want my friends to fall into his trap.

Jazzandmore

Platinum Supporting Member
Seems like that is what pays the bills ...

I’m not sure how he pays bills. I mean even if he gets an order per month and they pay up front, he lives here in SoCal and this place is insanely expensive. He needs to pay for his shop and all utilities plus a place to live and all utilities. Plus being small business guy paying healthcare and all.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom