• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NGD Countdown to Ian Anderson Standard

noley

Frequently Mistaken for Fabio
Does nobody ever deal with this guy face to face? It seems he has every advantage when he can ignore emails and phone calls.

lifeson1

Silver Supporting Member
So, I'm in my right mind? I thought I'd be pummeled for responding to his e-mail. That's what happened in the past. Here's my response...

Yeah, hard to argue with that one. It was very measured, and more than he deserved. Good luck with your sale(s), I think it may give you some much needed peace of mind.

jiml

Silver Supporting Member
So, I'm in my right mind? I thought I'd be pummeled for responding to his e-mail. That's what happened in the past. Here's my response...

Incredible display of restraint and class, kudos to you for taking the high road, while still getting your points across and expressing your frustration.

It's obvious that this guy has missed the essential element of a successful business, treating customers with respect and dignity.

How this guy is still allowed to be a member here is beyond me, his "drive by" log ins are akin to taunting the customers that he has stolen from.

lifeson1

Silver Supporting Member
Incredible display of restraint and class, kudos to you for taking the high road, while still getting your points across and expressing your frustration.

It's obvious that this guy has missed the essential element of a successful business, treating customers with respect and dignity.

How this guy is still allowed to be a member here is beyond me, his "drive by" log ins are akin to taunting the customers that he has stolen from.

+10000

Jazzandmore

Platinum Supporting Member

Yes, BUT IA wrote a really great article about being successful. Maybe he figures that’s enough.

Da Geezer

I like this (marking by me):

"The guitar is lightweight and extremely loud and powerful acoustically. It is both very resident and has lots of sustain."

But maybe not the best guitar for touring?

Freudian slip, perhaps(?)

Resident: adjective - living somewhere on a long-term basis.

Such as residing with @Ian Anderson "on a long-term basis" before actually shipped to its new (fully paid) owner?

Last edited:

ELmiguel

what is disturbing there were there posts that were deleted - i will recreate as best i can (im sure this post will be deleted)

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/i...rs-currently-available.1928309/#post-26154146

#1 - asks IA if would he accept COD on a purchase of guitar.
#2 - IA responds - Clever? However we will accept escrow and is in the LA area a lot for delivery of guitar and payment. Or can stop by is his shop.
#3 - replies to post #1 prudent.

all these three have been deleted, go figure.

Members can't go into the For Sale Forums and post snarkey comments about items for sale. You can only ask questions about the item or make positive comments.
Ian must have reported the posts to the mods.

Hari Seldon

Mind boggling. Talk politics or religion...banned. Continuously lie and misrepresent to customers here on TGP.......silence.

I don't think this is a place where everyone gets equal treatment.
I once got banned because I made a rough comment. Some time later a prominent member made exactly the same comment in another thread.
I reported it, but no reaction.

In case this was my last post,

good afternoon, good evening, and good night

Trending Topics

Top Bottom