NGD Countdown to Ian Anderson Standard

Ian Anderson

@Ian Anderson - It is nice to see some people are getting what they ordered. I've been trying to get in touch with you to see when I can expect to see what I ordered or see my deposit returned. You're years past the original delivery promise and months past your most recent delivery promise.

Hey Mike, check your email.

Da Geezer

@Ian Anderson - It is nice to see some people are getting what they ordered. I've been trying to get in touch with you to see when I can expect to see what I ordered or see my deposit returned. You're years past the original delivery promise and months past your most recent delivery promise.
Very respectful and measured request...deserves a concise answer

@Ian Anderson

Edit: posted at same time....see it’s being addressed
Wishing you a good outcome Brit

pfrischmann

Gold Supporting Member
Maybe this one is it?

I won't post the photo in here, just in case that guitar is NOT pfrishcmann's (he can do that whenever he decides to and has time). But according to IA's instagram post, that guitar was shipped to GA 6 days ago.

That's It!
and a better pic than I can take. It's kind of a honey/Iced tea burst and my iphone keeps overexposing it..I'm terrible at pictures.

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
That's It!
and a better pic than I can take. It's kind of a honey/Iced tea burst and my iphone keeps overexposing it..I'm terrible at pictures.

Beautiful guitar, hope you can enjoy it. The few I've played were very good instruments.

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member
Hi Guys,
The guitar did come. I only had a few minutes to play it yesterday. It's a very nice guitar! Everything I remember the last one being but with a neck shape more to my liking. It 's a very loud guitar acoustically.
I need to live with it for a bit before I go into any sort of detailed review. It's been 6 years since I've had this style of guitar in my stable so it's going to take some getting used to. I can say I like it better than any current Gibson I've played when I went this route.

It it worth the wait?
Well, no guitar is worth this kind of wait in my opinion but Ian did deliver me the guitar I asked for. Stay tuned for a detailed review...probably in a separate NGD thread..I guess/maybe.

Either way,
I want to say thanks to all my TGP brothers for the kind words and support!

my Gibson is better. ‘nuff said!

pfrischmann

Gold Supporting Member
my Gibson is better. ‘nuff said!
It may very well be. I never really found a les Paul I could bond with which is why I went this route initially. The only ones I really liked were the uber expensive old ones and I don't have that kind of money. I felt the IA and a few others captured that tone better than any of the historics I could find after years of searching.

I'm glad you like your Les Paul!

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member
It may very well be. I never really found a les Paul I could bond with which is why I went this route initially. The only ones I really liked were the uber expensive old ones and I don't have that kind of money. I felt the IA and a few others captured that tone better than any of the historics I could find after years of searching.

I'm glad you like your Les Paul!

LOL< I was just joking, how could I know?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom