NGD- CR8 Bourbon

zakmichael

Well sometimes guitars come and go and go, especially around here! I had bought a lemon R8 with a big top from MFolet here about 6 months ago. I felt terrible when I traded it for something else. And over the course of 2 more trades I came back full circle. I had the Bourbon 2016 R8 but I knew Swampblues wanted it back and then this one came up and it worked out just perfectly. I love the top on this one and the neck is about ideal for me. It's on the slimmer side of a 59 profile. It really resonates well and is quite loud acoustically which is also nice because I play a lot unplugged late at night. I gave her a good cleaning and put in a wiring harness and Wizz pickups.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

user_online.gif
progress.gif

zakmichael

I don't like how the pinkish Gibson pickguard looks with the Wizz rings. I may put a Mojoaxe or a Creamtone on at some point.

zakmichael

Glad I beat you to it! It was a very good deal, I was shocked that it lasted as long as it did. There are quite a few on the market for very good prices right now. Keep looking, good luck!

o0Ampy0o

Bourbon Burst or a Dark Cherry Burst are favorites. Less hard to find (for me at least) is Lemon or Lemon Burst. If I get another it will be one of these or nothing.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom