• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD! Danelectro content!

SweetMax954

I recently picked up a 90's DC 59. To my knowledge, the finish is pretty hard to find on this model now a days. I actually got the guitar a few weeks ago, but I wanted to gig with it a few times before writing about how I like/dislike it.

First off, it sounds really good. My favorite position is the middle. Quite punchy, yet warm. It is a very fun guitar to play. However it doesn't stay in tune as well as my other guitars. It has a very unique sound and feel but I enjoy it alot. I'm still deciding on if I'm going to keep it, but if I end up keeping it, it's probably going to stay in an alternate tuning.

Alvis

I got one like that off Craigs a few years back

I put a cheap hardtail bridge on for the road / better intonation ....curse of the reissue Danos, the metal they used for the bridge tendes to cave in the middle
I got 50+ year old Danelectros with no such problems...cheap stuff in the 60s was made better than cheap stuff in the 90s that's for sure

Trending Topics