• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NGD Early 57 Stratocaster 100% original

rockinrobby

Senior member Professional musician ...
Double Platinum Member
Ok, I'm stopping for a while. :oops: Just picked this killer 57 Fender Stratocaster up last week and it's true these maple neck Strats are amazing guitars to play.

I absolutely love the tone and balance of the pickups, not to mention the neck shape soft V/C shape guitar weighs in a 7.2 lbs. Super light, the kinda guitar you can't put down seriously!

Just thought I would share with all of you all for the love of vintage Fender Stratocasters..

Last edited:

Jazzandmore

Platinum Supporting Member
Ok, I'm stoping for a wile.. :oops: Just picked this killer 57 Fender Stratocaster up last week and it's true these maple neck Strats are amazing guitar to play.

I absolutely love the tone and balance of the pickups, not to mention the neck shape soft V/C shape guitar weighs in a 7.2 lbs. Super light, the kinda guitar you can't put down seriously!

Just thought I would share with all of you all for the love of vintage Fender Stratocasters..

I like how you led with "I'm stopping..." Sounds like this one will keep your eye from wandering for a long time. ;) 100% original is so awesome.

Sampler

Very cool, congrats...you are a lucky man. I got one from the same era a couple of years ago and it's one i'll likely never part with - so hard to find clean, original examples. Funny you mention the evenness of the pickups...it's one of the first thing anyone who knows guitars notices about my late '56. Just great guitars - play it in good health!

rockinrobby

Senior member Professional musician ...
Double Platinum Member
The worst part is when we boldly proclaim to others on TGP or our significant other "I'm done buying guitars...", and then....of course I have never done this, no not me :rotflmao
True that, I just bought a 60 Esquire 7 months ago, and now this.. I have many Vintage guitars but truly the 57 is just so ridiculous, " I'm stopping for now " or, at least for the rest of the year unless a 60's Olympic white w/ matching head stock Jazzmaster pops up.. ;)

Last edited:

Colnago

Did you find that in the mine that you were “stoping” in?
That first sentence and assumed misspelling got me.
Enjoy the guitar, looks great!

Tim

Gold Supporting Member
Ok, I'm stoping for a wile.. :oops: Just picked this killer 57 Fender Stratocaster up last week and it's true these maple neck Strats are amazing guitar to play.

Sccchhhhwiiiing!!!

Top Bottom