NGD: Edwards Jeff Beck Tele-Gib!

Maggie_O

Laurence

Gold Supporting Member
Very cool guitar. The saddle spacing appears pretty aggressive from an intonation point of view, does it play in tune?

crazyneddie

Wow that is awesome. I too have always had a thing for that tele. Is the neck big and fat or slim? How's it sound? Love the paisley PR btw.

Zakko

What's going on with the treble string alignment? I'd pull that right off the fretboard?

Looks cooL!

Maggie_O

Very cool guitar. The saddle spacing appears pretty aggressive from an intonation point of view, does it play in tune?

It better! Seriously, that's what it turned out to be post-set-up. The biggest problem I have is the frets are taller than I'm used to, so if I press to hard, notes will go sharp.

Maggie_O

Wow that is awesome. I too have always had a thing for that tele. Is the neck big and fat or slim? How's it sound? Love the paisley PR btw.

It's on the chunky side, but not nearly as big as my Kelly Bowery Tele or my 50's Esquire. It's a nice handful.

It's surprisingly sharp and open for a humbucker guitar. I think it's got 500 pots, because there's loads of treble and bite. I think the Tele-ness is still built-in, so straight into an amp it's still got that twang, but put the Yardbox on it and it screams.

Badstrat

I've always wondered how a good Tele with a humbucker in the bridge would sound. I do have a cheap Vester Tele copy with a nice neck but it would be a shame to chop it up to fit a humbucker. That guitar looks awesome .

Maggie_O

Two thoughts:
1) That guitar looks killer!
2) WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PAISLEY PRINCETON!?!?!?!?!?! That is insanely cool and I am envious.

You have excellent tastes, thanks for sharing!

Thank you!

As the Admiral said, Fender did a FSR of the Pink Paisley, the Blue Flower, Sunburst Alder, and probably a few more that I haven't seen. I got mine at Dietze Music, right here in Lincoln. I had to get it:

Syd The Paisley Tele And A Madcap Amp, September 21, 2014
by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Yeah, I love Telecasters.

Ilduce

And now for something completely different!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom