NGD ES-335 Content

jjcolas

Silver Supporting Member
So my boss surprised me today with a new guitar. Gibson Memphis '63 ES-335TDVOS w/ Bigsby in Cherry. It's been my dream guitar for a long long time. This is definitely a Merry Christmas this year! Very confortable neck, great pickups, great playability and tone for days.

Share your best freetars you've ever received.

Mule

The only way my boss is going to get me a guitar is if I'm self employed... (which I'm not so I had to order a new one myself)

morgan918

Not much...just design a new locking Nashville TOM (now being used on the Gibson 2017 High Performance models),Locking abr-1, locking tailpiece studs, compensated tele saddles... just do my job you know?
Ah, so you work for the big G? That would be a cool job. Would they give you a factory second if you did a badly this year? :)

WoodenDuckMaker

So my boss surprised me today with a new guitar. Gibson Memphis '63 ES-335TDVOS w/ Bigsby in Cherry. It's been my dream guitar for a long long time. This is definitely a Merry Christmas this year! Very confortable neck, great pickups, great playability and tone for days.

Share your best freetars you've ever received.

Thats a deserted island guitar right there. You dont need to buy another guitar after that.

Texsunburst59

Very Nice 335.

It's a real beauty for sure.

You've got a very cool boss.

Keep making him happy and doing a great job, and this could be a yearly event
for you.

Congrats!!!!

Scott Naylor

Silver Supporting Member
What a wonderful gesture by your boss - and good on ya' inspiring such generosity, JJ. Thanks for sharing your happiness with us. Merry Christmas!

texasdw

Supporting Member - Platinum
After all the crap folks have posted about the work environment at Gibson, this is really refreshing.

OP, that's a fantastic guitar. Just beautiful.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom