• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD....Free guitar? Sweet!

Unexpected NGD with a free guitar? Super sweet. My drummer gave this to me for helping him get in with a local business to do their graphics. He didn't have to do that....but thanks! :)

It's a PRS Tremonti SE. Vintage Cherry.

Plays great, but may upgrade the pickups at some point....not sure yet. Any suggestions?

Excuse the pic....it was taken in the rehearsal room, a night, and it's been raining like monsoon season here the past few days so no outdoor natural light pix yet....

Thanks again, Billy!

TRGuy

Very cool! I picked up a USA Tremonti yesterday actually! The pickups are INCREDIBLE so highly recommend those if you're looking to upgrade.

Trending Topics