• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

NGD - G&L Content

ifailedshapes

Picked up a G&L Tribute ASAT Special from a local shop yesterday. This particular guitar has been in my interest for a couple years, and since it hadn't sold the entire time, they gave me a great deal. :)

This guitar, sadly, is put together nicer than my American Deluxe Strat. The Strat neck is more comfortable for me, but the fit and finish on the G&L is in a different league. I can't recommend the Tribute series enough.

Pictures incoming.

Just talking to guys, I think these Indonesian ones are better than the older Tributes made in S. Korea.

And they seem to be building in reputation. Used to be, there were "orphaned" Tributes in a lot of the dealers showrooms. Maybe my pathways have changed, but I don't see the stinkers I used to see, and I hear mainly just good things these days.

ifailedshapes

Here are some pics I took with my wife's iPhone 5. It has a better camera than my Samsung Galaxy S3.

A couple notes, Superman and Spiderman are my 18 month-old twin boys, and yes, it came with a hardshell case. :)

slider

Nice. G&Ls are awesome in all configurations.
Nice that you let the kids pluck a little. Better than the overly precious, hands off policy, IMO.

theruley

I like! Always been a fan of G&L. I think a big reason why people but fender teles is because they diddnt think of G&L.

Trending Topics