NGD Gadow Edition!

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by matthet, Feb 20, 2009.

1. matthet

matthet Member

Just got this bad boy:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It's a Gadow Custom Hollow. This thing is KILLER!!! the top is great on it, awesome response to change in light as you can see!
    Most comfortable neck i've played. The coil taps are great, very useful, and tone for days no matter what the pickup selection!
    if you get the chance to check on of these out, DO IT!!! I didn't know a thing about it when i took it off the wall, and after i was done playing it, it stayed off the wall and went in my car!!
    got a gig with it tonight, can't wait!

2. itsjustgas

itsjustgas Member

DANG..........THAT'S GORGEOUS!!

Best of luck with her.

3. 5E3

5E3 Supporting Member

Wow! That top is a work of art! Congrats! :AOK

4. rycher

rycher Member

Congrads!!! That guitar is absolutely beautiful as well as unique. Great score!!:dude

5. matthet

matthet Member

it was awesome tonight!
    it's such a versatile guitar
    the bridge pickup nailed the Led Zep, stones, ABB tones i was lookin for
    the middle was crankin out super mellow tones, then when i cranked the amp it was SUPER rich!
    the neck pickup is great too, really smooth sounding. the best part was how effective the coil taps were, anytime i felt like getting more bell like tones, i'd just pull the knob for the corresponding pickup and it worked great with no volume loss! It's great to find a guitar with USEABLE coil taps!

anyway, i'm in love i couldn't put it down all night, my back up stayed in the stand for almost all of the songs!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2009