• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NGD Gibson Memphis Figured Dot ES-335

scottrolf

I know that this site has pretty much been saturated with ES threads, but this is my first and I love it. I've never owned a semi-hollow body before and can now say that I'm hooked. It really does have a unique sound all it's own that can't be duplicated by a solid body. Anyway, here it is. Super happy. Plays fantastic.

budglo58

Silver Supporting Member
Awesome guitar. I have that same model and love the tone and playability it has. So hard to capture the flame . Good job and congrats.

pattste

Silver Supporting Member
I have a 2006 just like that. Excellent guitar and turns heads whenever I play it.

scottrolf

Thanks very much folks.
I've always been a solid body player but this has been in the back of my mind for many years. So, after much hunting for the right one I happened across this and had to bite. My standards are high and it didn't disappoint.
This will definitely be a keeper for me.

your name here

Gold Supporting Member
Congrats! That one looks great. I just got an amazing '13 as well. Mine's Antique Natural. I usually don't go in much for flamed guitars, but couldn't say no to this one. Perfect construction and playability. It already sounded fantastic, but after a Historic aluminum tailpiece, TonePros locking steel studs and a set of TonePros Klusons, it now sounds and looks better than ever.

BudLite

Silver Supporting Member
Great Guitar, I had one and my friend as well. I sold mine to buy an LP. He still has his, it sounds and plays great. Nice looking to, in Vintage Sunburst.

scottrolf

Thanks much. I'm very happy that this has gotten a lot of positive feedback.
I always hold my breath when making a new purchase but I must say that it really has exceded my expectations on all fronts.
I can't seem to stop playing it "clean" although it does have a nice gritty blues tone when overdirven. Just love that jazzy soft clean sound on this. Very happy.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom