NGD. I finally have my dream guitar

Austin_Taunt

Supporting Member
So I have been lusting over various burst 335s for about 10yrs. I’ve passed up a few good opportunities to purchase one bc it seemed another piece of gear took priority in the groups I was playing in. I found one in Cincinnati and made an offer on it and the owner turned it down. I honestly had moved on until fortune came my way and the seller contacted me and said he would take my offer of $1800. My better half and I rented a car and drove 4hrs to a Target parking lot and she was exactly what I wanted. 2017 Gibson es335 burst with all case candy. This was owned by a bass player who bought it new to learn guitar and admitted to never really playing it. Guitar appears to be in new condition and ready for some serious playing time.

Gibson Dog

Silver Supporting Member
So I have been lusting over various burst 335s for about 10yrs. I’ve passed up a few good opportunities to purchase one bc it seemed another piece of gear took priority in the groups I was playing in. I found one in Cincinnati and made an offer on it and the owner turned it down. I honestly had moved on until fortune came my way and the seller contacted me and said he would take my offer of $1800. My better half and I rented a car and drove 4hrs to a Target parking lot and she was exactly what I wanted. 2017 Gibson es335 burst with all case candy. This was owned by a bass player who bought it new to learn guitar and admitted to never really playing it. Guitar appears to be in new condition and ready for some serious playing time.

Congrats! Cool & positive story for a change - now play the hell out of it & enjoy!!

Trending Topics