• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD: I really need to stay out of Sam Ash ***Pic Heavy***

vbf

Gold Supporting Member
So I'm dropping off a guitar for repair at Sam Ash and one of the guitar guys walks past me holding a drop dead gorgeous Ibanez AF125 Artcore Custom...hadn't even been played yet. It just so happens that I have been looking for a hollow body electric, having recently returned a Grestch G5120 because it just wasn't "it". Well, I sat down with the Ibanez and WOW was I impressed!!!! It is so smooth and sounds incredible...and it rocks! It is "it"! Needless to say I came home with it and could not be happier. :aok The detail is incredible!

Here's pics:

SNick

I never go into a guitar place alone. I just can't trust myself. I went into a GC last week just to look and walked out with an LP. :omg I really need help.....:rotflmao

bilbal

That Ibanez is f***ing beautiful. I need to do a little research now. I want one!!!

vbf

Gold Supporting Member
:omg Very nice. What kind of music do you play?
Thank you, sir. :) I play contemporary Christian music.

Is that the amber burst model?
Yes sir :aok

Thanks, guys!!!! I can't put it down.....such a great player right out of the box. The guitar also comes with a wood saddle that I'm gonna try. This thing is beautiful and I don't want to scratch it. :)

robertkoa

Now THERE's a Guitar you have to be a Masterbuilder to make IMO.

Anybody want to buy a kit from Warmoth and put one of these together ?

Beautiful! Looks like something Benson might play when he wants a full body Guitar.

Love the 5 ply neck with the little tiny laminations.

Congrats. Enjoy it.

Trending Topics