• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD: Inca Silver Tyler Esquire with Bacon (bunch of new pics)

matt5150

Either U Know Or U Don't
Silver Supporting Member
My main guitar for the past 6+ years has been a Tyler SE with a Floyd. Jim had not been building many Floyd guitars at the time but I pestered Jim for quite awhile until he finally relented.

Since acquiring my first Tyler, I have been jonesing for a James Tyler Tylerbastar. Jim had long discontinued them but every time I saw him or spoke to him I begged him to build me one.

Not sure if it was my incessant whining or the great demand, but JFT has begun building the Tylerbastars again! He had sent me a couple of pics of his personal Tyler Esquire when they were in development and I had to have one similar.

Here is my dream Esquire in all its glory:

Alder body
Maple neck, 6100's
Glendale bridge
Single T pickup BACON!!

And the man himself putting it thru it's paces.

Can hardly wait to gig this bad boy!

Matt

Last edited:

mtmartin71

Gold Supporting Member
That is a sweet Tele. I had an Inca Silver Fender Tele that I regret selling. I picked up a Blizzard Pearl though and threw a bucker in the neck. The only thing about Tylers I don't like is the head stock. I know you have to carve your own path so to speak, but I just don't like that shape. Rest of the guitar looks sweet.

Goo Fighters

Beauty, man! I've got a K-Line Strat in Inca silver. It's a really cool colour. I believe it first appeared on the '57 Chevy IIRC.

Just1more

Silver Supporting Member
That's a killer guitar Matt, vintage vibe with the modern Tyler touch.
Enjoy it!

Trending Topics