• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

NGD - It's baaaaaack! Suhr Content. :)

Senor Forum

Platinum Supporting Member
Man, I have seriously missed this guitar. It is EXACTLY what the Dirty Shirley Mini wanted, it seems. My McCarty really has not sounded great through it, although a huge part of that is probably the PRS pickups, because blergh.

Buzzard Luck

That’s a Beauty, not what comes to mind for ‘Austin’ guitar- not beat up Strat , DGM PRS, or fancy Gibson. No wonder it was easy to find again. Expensive, no? Metal, yes?

buddaman71

Student of Life
Gold Supporting Member
love that transparent matte look. i had a Modern T Satin that was a fantastic guitar (actually my favorite of the 3 Suhrs i owned) congrats on getting it back!

Senor Forum

I feel like bouncing between guitar companies quite a bit lately has made me realize even more than I already had that Suhr is in another league.

@Husky

Man, your guitars really are a work of art. I know I've told you that before, but having that contrast really makes it all the more obvious. They are balanced in tone in a way that no other guitar has proven to be for me, and play like nothing else.

Reactions: Cb

Ejphotos

Silver Supporting Member
Very nice! Always a nice feeling to get back the one that got away. Enjoy

Beto

Silver Supporting Member
I was wondering about why you had to let it go...

Anyway, everybody makes mistakes from which we regret later. Good that you had a second chance.

Edit: Oh man, only now I could see the pics. You should have been slapped on the face for letting it go at the first time, and once again to get it back. What a beauty! ;)

Senor Forum

I was wondering about why you had to let it go...

Anyway, everybody makes mistakes from which we regret later. Good that you had a second chance.

Edit: Oh man, only now I could see the pics. You should have been slapped on the face for letting it go at the first time, and once again to get it back. What a beauty! ;)
I honestly don’t know. My only excuse is “GAS”.

It’s a damn disease, man.

Trending Topics