NGD: Jazzmaster Mojo

JamMasterJake

Picked up this used Fender Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster a lil while ago after GASsing hard for an offset for a long time. I went into GC and played every offset they had, but there was something a little off about the 6 or 7 i tried. This was used in Delaware, and I pulled the trigger, crossed my fingers, and waited for it to ship to chicago.

I originally wasn't really hyped about the color from pics i'd seen online but it's growing on me, especially in good light the color really pops with a lot of flake (which I attempted to capture). I love the bound board with the matching headstock and blocks. '65 AVRI pups sound good...though being the tinkerer I am, I'm sure some lollars will end up in it before too long.

I love the toggle switch too, better than the standard plastic block for sure.

They say it's all american parts assembled in mexico, and it feels a step above a standard MiM for sure. I'm looking forward to firing her up at practice soon enough. For now, the GAS has been quenched!

View media item 49159View media item 49158View media item 49157View media item 49156

Trending Topics