NGD! John Scofield JSM20 Ibby

Kentano2000

Gold Supporting Member
So i sauntered into my local GC yesterday and came across this black beauty in the used section. Was planning on checking out a few of the new Ibanez semi- hollow models but this one cut me off at the pass. The pickup protectors had still not been removed. Has a blem on the lower inside cutaway binding (see pic) but other than that it was like new with a hard shell case for a nice price! Jackpot!

Not much love around here for this particular black version of the Scofield models but let me tell you, there SHOULD be. I’ll leave it at that. Now excuse me while I go plug in and morph instantly into John Scofield, talent and all.

Bluesful

Silver Supporting Member
Hell yeah!

There was a guy here selling a vintage one a few months back. Wish I had the $$$ to grab it.

Kentano2000

Gold Supporting Member
Hell yeah!

There was a guy here selling a vintage one a few months back. Wish I had the $$$ to grab it.

You mean one of the Japanese JSM100s? Those are great! This one is the Chinese version but the quality is exceptional.

Kentano2000

Gold Supporting Member
So I set this baby up this weekend to my liking and am really enjoying it. Adjusted the truss rod and bridge height a bit and put 10s on and she's really singing. Now to find a matching strap that will accentuate those mellow bindings :D.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom