• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NGD - K-Line Springfield

daacrusher2001

Silver Supporting Member
I think this is my first NGD post...not sure, maybe my Grosh EJ back in 2010

Just arrived an hour ago...letting it warm up to room temp - can't wait to plug it in.

daacrusher2001

Silver Supporting Member
Tuned it up...neck is awesome. Just bought an Allen Accomplice to go with it...but won't arrive till next week most likely!

axeplayer

Except for my Rosewood neck got one just like it. Enjoy it as it plays sweet. One of the nicest necks on the planet too.

K-Line

Vendor
This slab of ash may have been the nicest I have ever had. Looks almost like a veneer. That is why I usually do not like the more quartered stuff, looks almost too perfect. Also, generally heavier but this one was nice.

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
That guitar is just gorgeous. Love the neck finish too.

Outstanding work Chris!

cheers

Crow

Beautiful guitar - everything looks perfect....the grain...the burst color...the tint of the maple fretboard. Enjoy it!

daacrusher2001

Silver Supporting Member
This slab of ash may have been the nicest I have ever had. Looks almost like a veneer. That is why I usually do not like the more quartered stuff, looks almost too perfect. Also, generally heavier but this one was nice.
Nicest one I've ever had too! :dude

Seriously, I can't wait to plug into the Allen Accomplice I recent bought ! Damn snow is messing up delivery times

PGLive

True Tone will only be achieved in Heaven
Gold Supporting Member
Congrats.. I have 3 K-Lines and now I want another one:)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom