NGD - K-Line Truxton

Presc

I placed my order for this K-Line Truxton a few months ago and Chris delivered a great guitar right on schedule! I like a more traditional look and tone, but never get along with the 7.25" radius and vintage fretwire, so Chris' neck specs with a 10" radius and a bit bigger wire were prefect. I also did not want a relic finish, which is surprisingly hard to find in a high-end T these days!

The playability is superb - outstanding fretwork and I really dig the neck shape. Very smooth finish on the back of the neck that just glides. It's got a Lollar Vintage T neck and Special T bridge, which sound great. Very clear and even across the fretboard and fantastic range of tones in the volume and tone knobs. Plenty of twang but not overly harsh or bright on the top end.

Very happy and would definitely recommend Chris' work!

Congratulations on a fine acquisition. I've got an older LPB Tele from Chris and have been very pleased with its sound and playability. If your experience is anything like mine has been, many happy hours of fretplay await you.

Stratobuc

I've got an older K-Line t-style also in LPB. One of my very favorite guitars - it has the same pickups as yours. Congrats on that beauty.

PGLive

True Tone will only be achieved in Heaven
Gold Supporting Member
Sweet!! Might consider another one. Why not!!!

TNJ

Gold Supporting Member
I've always dug that look on a Tele...I think RF would dig it too!

:cool:

Congrats,
S.
j

Trending Topics