• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

NGD LaPatrie

Rmccamey

Random1643

Gold Supporting Member
That's a good guitar, and probably @ a good deal. LaPatrie, Simon & Patrick, Seagull, Art & Lutherie, etc - the Godin family of brands keeps churning out decent instruments @ affordable prices. I have a 2005 S&P Woodland Parlor that I keep in open D & G, medium action, .013-.056s. Added a Fishman Rare Earth humbucker to the soundhole. Played hundreds of gigs; have never adjusted, tweaked anything, ever. It's just a steady-rolling, reliable guitar for picking, slide.

Crowonawire

That's a good guitar, and probably @ a good deal. LaPatrie, Simon & Patrick, Seagull, Art & Lutherie, etc - the Godin family of brands keeps churning out decent instruments @ affordable prices. I have a 2005 S&P Woodland Parlor that I keep in open D & G, medium action, .013-.056s. Added a Fishman Rare Earth humbucker to the soundhole. Played hundreds of gigs; have never adjusted, tweaked anything, ever. It's just a steady-rolling, reliable guitar for picking, slide.
I think as of now all their full body gut strings are under LP brand. On the website this very guitar is labeled Godin with name on headstock. Mine has nothing written on the nicely finished rosewood veneer headstock, I kinda like that. If gigs ever happen again around here, that is what this is for.

Crowonawire

I think as of now all their full body gut strings are under LP brand. On the website this very guitar is labeled Godin with name on headstock. Mine has nothing written on the nicely finished rosewood veneer headstock, I kinda like that. If gigs ever happen again around here, that is what this is for.
After an email exchange with Godin I find I got the name thing backwards. As of august 2020 all the LaPatrie are officially Godin. I guess mine was one of the last not so labeled.

Last edited:

Trending Topics