• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

NGD! Les Paul Reissue

Custom 24

Arrived 2 weeks ago….have been playing it everyday and have been through 3 gigs with it so far. Absolutely loving it!
My only other guitar with humbuckers has a trem along with hot pickups, so this is quite a different beast. It is a bright guitar…lots of bite with a huge amount of sustain. The unpotted Custombuckers are amazing.
It’s a 2021, 8 lbs 12oz. Chunky neck profile but not a baseball bat. I have already restrung it a few times and have found that I really like top wrapping (controversial, I know…).

I needed this guitar in my arsenal. So glad I pulled the trigger!

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
Top wrapping isn’t controversial if the angle is correct. From what I can see from that steep string angle, top wrapping is the way to go with your guitar

Custom 24

Top wrapping isn’t controversial if the angle is correct. From what I can see from that steep string angle, top wrapping is the way to go with your guitar
Absolutely. The high E is the only string that touches the back of the bridge when I have the tailpiece all the way down (the way I prefer). But still, I perceive a looser string tension with top wrapping.

Maguchi

Arrived 2 weeks ago….have been playing it everyday and have been through 3 gigs with it so far. Absolutely loving it!
My only other guitar with humbuckers has a trem along with hot pickups, so this is quite a different beast. It is a bright guitar…lots of bite with a huge amount of sustain. The unpotted Custombuckers are amazing.
It’s a 2021, 8 lbs 12oz. Chunky neck profile but not a baseball bat. I have already restrung it a few times and have found that I really like top wrapping (controversial, I know…).

Wow, really nice! Congrats. Love them goldtops and plaintops, my favorite color for a Les Paul

Catatafish

Silver Supporting Member

Wow they don't get any more gorgeous than that! Couldn't agree more about those unpotted HBs. Enjoy!!!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom